Staffing agency software is designed for a wide range of staffing agencies — regardless of employee size, revenue or the complexity of your operations. It can be tempting to think that smaller firms can get by with spreadsheets and generic accounting software, but that’s just not the case anymore.
Today’s best staffing agency software solutions enhance productivity and help keep peace in the workplace. They are intuitive, user-friendly and adaptable to your agency’s needs and desired degree of detail. Here are some standard job capabilities that can be done better with the help of today’s software options.
- Talent acquisition. You might have hundreds of full-time or temp job candidates pressing you for work at any one time. Don’t try to keep track of them all manually. The best software works seamlessly with job boards to help you seek and secure top talent and keep your roster full.
- Contacts tracking and management. Even ideal job candidates only serve your bottom-line interests when they become temp or full-time hires. Your clients must be able to trust your ability to quickly and accurately match your people to their open positions — or they’ll find someone who can. Speed and organization are critical when you have a client whose needs must be met now. You must have the capability of keeping up with the fast pace of the business world, and your staffing agency software will help you do just that. Some systems will let you keep track of and dispatch as many as 1,000 personnel at one time.
- Job offers. This is where the rubber meets the road. You don’t want to make a mistake when you’ve gotten this far with a job placement. Maintain your competitive edge with a staffing agency software solution that will allow you to access standard contracts and manage the critical responsibility of making job offers quickly and error free.
- Payroll management. The more successful you become, the more complicated your billing system is likely to get. Your clients and hires demand the speed, efficiency and accuracy that only a quality staffing agency software system can ensure.
- Custom reports. What would you like to know? Get software with a user-friendly and intuitive dashboard, and you can instantly view and track your company’s progress in real time. You’ll be able to push a few buttons to generate custom reports on gross margins, billings, hours, dispatched personnel and other critical data to keep your staffing agency — large or small — moving smoothly.
As a full-service payroll funding, invoicing, payroll taxes and credit monitoring resource, TemPay enables staffing agencies to focus on growing their businesses. TemPay offers its Complete Solutions® software to clients at no additional cost.