You’ve completed a TemPay application for temporary payroll factoring, been approved, and are ready to begin your funding relationship with TemPay. Now what?
Here are the 3 steps to get your company ready for your initial payroll funding:
- TemPay’s processing department will advise you on our process and procedures and how to send your payroll/billing requirements to TemPay.
- Your payroll/billing information can basically be provided in one of three ways:
- You can do it the low-tech way by faxing the manually filled out information to us using a TemPay format that will be provided to you.
- You can email TemPay a spreadsheet with your payroll/billing requirements.
- You can log into our software remotely and directly enter the information yourself.
- Once the initial payroll/billing is completed, TemPay can either FedEx your checks to you, mail them directly to your employees, or print the checks in your office. Direct deposit and payroll card stubs may also be emailed directly to your employees.