Choosing a partner to fund your temporary staffing payroll is a big decision. In an industry that competes on price, TemPay LLC distinguishes itself with our unique approach to payroll factoring & funding that combines affordable products with top-notch customer service, technology, flexibility and industry expertise.
Here’s why our clients choose TemPay for factoring & funding:
- 24/7 availability – TemPay prides itself on providing assistance to our clients at any time. Our staff answers the phone 12 hours a day on weekdays, and if you need to reach us any other time, we also have dedicated staff available on nights and weekends.
- Experience – TemPay professionals bring more than 20 years of experience in the temporary staffing industry, assisting clients of all sizes and specialties.
- Seamless service – TemPay operates as a virtually invisible partner. Your employees and your customers see your firm’s name on their checks and invoices. When TemPay performs collection assistance, we do so as representatives of your company and provide the same great customer service your customers have come to expect.
- Flexibility – Central to the way TemPay operates and the services it provides is the belief that staffing agencies don’t need the headaches that come from cash flow management and back-office operations to inhibit your company’s growth. Whether you need full-service administrative support or simply payroll factoring, we have an option that’s right for your business needs.
- Unlimited payroll funding – TemPay is here for you and willing to help with your lending needs. We know you have many day-to-day expenses, and if you need extra cash — whether it’s for your staffing agency cash flow, workers’ compensation payments or anything else — we’ll give you an advance, as long as you have the collateral to show for it.
- Upfront, affordable rates – Our rates are comprehensive; and we won’t nickel and dime you with hidden fees. Unlike other payroll funding companies, TemPay doesn’t add on cost for items such as applications, Dun & Bradstreet reports, 24/7 credit monitoring, postage, envelopes, invoices, W-2s or wire transfers. Plus, we put it in writing — client agreements are signed before any engagement begins to ensure both parties understand and agree on the terms.
- Technology – TemPay Complete Solutions Software® is a customizable software package that reduces your costs and gives you more control over your daily and long-term operations. This is the same software we use with our clients, and it provides all the tools you need to manage front- and back-office processing.