Staffing agencies have a wide range of administrative responsibilities, which include efficiently managing payroll administration. By delegating some of these responsibilities to a full-service factoring partner, you can gain the freedom to focus on growing your business while we handle details such as payroll, invoicing, payroll taxes and credit monitoring.
As your full-service payroll factoring partner, TemPay LLC can help you manage your agency more effectively and become more profitable. We will:
- Pay your temporary employees via check, direct deposit or payroll card
- File and pay your company’s payroll taxes
- Provide W-2s to your employees
- Invoice your customers
- Collect from your customers
- Follow up on delinquent accounts
- Provide certainty with one low, fixed fee
- Prepare extensive management reports on the administrative and financial activity of your firm
Most important, TemPay operates as a virtually invisible partner to your agency, handling payroll, invoicing and payroll taxes. Your employees and customers will see your staffing agency’s name on their checks and invoices. And when we perform collection assistance, we will do so as representatives of your company, providing the same great customer service your customers have come to expect. Finally, we will provide you with weekly reports of your business activity to keep you updated and help you make the best decisions for your agency.